Monday, April 29, 2013

Swarovski Crystal Earrings

This design of dangle earrings is very popular in my ebay shop.

I guess I have sold about hundred pairs of it.

I myself like the clear AB crystals so much.

It sparkles from every angle.

If you put it over a white or light color background, rainbow color can be seen from some angles.

If you put it over a darker background, golden or yellow color will be shown.


Below are the earrings that I made recently.






50% off for my jewelry shop will be ended soon. Come and have a look!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShineHandmadeJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...