Sunday, June 16, 2013

Paper Crafts - Paper Bag Puppets Round Up (1)

I like to do paper crafts with my son.

We use carton box to make tank or other things.

We love paper folding, scratch paper drawing, etc.

Recently, I discover paper bag crafts.

I think my son must want to try this, too.

To give my son some ideas on what to do with paper bag, I have summarized some ideas on my Pinterest.

Share some with you here! : )


Most people like to make animals with paper bags.

Lovely black cat and other animals! : )

 
 

More ....

But I think making human beings is more special. I think these two can be better if clothes, hands and legs are added to them.
 
I like below cartoon figures most. They are so funny!



For sources and more paper bag puppets, please go to my Pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/kids-crafts-paper-bag-puppets/

For paper puppet craft kit with pastel color paper bags, googly eyes, color papers, feather, yarn and other special materials, please go to:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/152057188/6-pastel-color-paper-bags-w-color-papers?ref=shop_home_active

1 comment:

  1. Learning paper puppet making can be fun & exciting task and the way you have explained making paper puppet is good.
    ventriloquist puppets for sale
    http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/Ventriloquist-dolls.html

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...