Monday, July 15, 2013

Piece of Peace World Heritage Exhibition Built with Lego Bricks (1)

We went to a special Lego exhibition with my son recently.

My son felt so surprised to see so many buildings built by Lego.

I myself think that it is amazing, too.

Some of the building used up 100,000 pieces of Lego! @@


Takeshi Kajihara has made miniature of what is real in our world. To see more about his idea behind this exhibition, please click below:

http://www.wcity.com/articles/exhibitions/piece-of-peace-world-heritage-exhibition-built-with-lego-bricks.htm


As the artworks are so beautiful, I would like to share them with you by a few issues in my blog.

Can you find the World Heritage that belongs to your country??



From among all the world heritage, I like this most. That is so beautiful and grand!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...