Thursday, March 13, 2014

Your attitude makes the world different

 
I absolutely agree this positive quote.
 
 
All of you should know that I have two on-lines shops at etsy and ebay.
 
Previously, when there was no business on a day, I must felt very unhappy.
 
I blamed that why I could not sell more, even I had done so much!
 
Sometimes, I even lost my temper and did nothing that day.
 
 
But now, when there is no business on a day, I feel happy. Because I think that I have time to review my shop listings, to check why the products cannot be sold well.
 
I also try to use the leisure time to read related books that can help me to improve my business.
 
After changing my attitude, I find that my business is better than before. At least, it is improving gradually.
 
 
I believe that if I use this attitude continuously, I must be successful one day!
 
When you face difficulty, try to think that it is a chance to strengthen or improve yourself. Then you will feel better.


More positive thinking ideas in my Pinterest:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...