Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wholesale Lot - 12 Blank Puzzles

Wholesale Lot comes again!

This time is another popular item in my shops - 12 blank puzzles

35% off on price is offered.





Size: 6.5 inch x 9.5 inch with 35 pieces of puzzles

Puzzles include supporting cardboard and frames.

You can use any color on it, e.g. crayon, color pencils, markers, water color, etc.


It is a great idea to design your own puzzle and send it as a special gift.

Or, let kids design their own puzzles and play with them.

Or, you can make it as greeting cards. (see my blog post for demonstration: ?)
 






I will list ONE listing on Ebay and Etsy respectively. First come first served!



 https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/listing/210923451/wholesale-12-diy-blank-jigsaw-puzzle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wholesale-12-DIY-Blank-Jigsaw-Puzzle-craft-supply-personalized-puzzle-Shine-/291294655795?





More wholesale lot and giveaway are coming soon. I will announce them in this Blog and on the Facebook Page.


If you want to keep an eye on them, you must check this blog or my Facebook frequently.

To go to my Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ShineKidsCrafts


(Please note that if you click LIKE to my FB Page, it cannot guarantee you can see all my posts. If you want to see every post of my FB Page, you have to scroll over the arrow button next to LIKED button, and then choose "Get Notifications'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...