Thursday, June 9, 2016

Custom Wood Burn - House Money Box for Wedding

I received a custom order recently.

The customer requested me to burn words on a house money box.

Her idea is so creative! I truly love it.

With her permission, I share this idea with all of you here!


My customer will have wedding soon.

The house is for her upcoming wedding which will be small and at their home. They did not sign up for presents or money.

But if customer has a card for them, they can put it into the house.

The words are full of love and sweet. They are as follows:

'Welcome to our home to celebrate and love.
Your presence is the best gift of all.

If you have a card, please drop it in,
so it be under the roof of this house.'


This wood burning order is quite challenging to me cos I need to burn the above words on a small area. The wood box size is 11 cm (W) x 6 cm (D) x 10 cm (H).

Besides, the house cannot be put on table horizontally cos it has a bottom wood bigger than the bottom of the house.
But luckily, I can finish it successfully. I am satisfied with my work. How do you think?


The plain wood house money box


After making it in rustic style

 
 
After burning the words
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

20 Last Minute Easy & Super-Cute Easter Party Food

Still thinking about the Easter party food for your kids? This post may help you! All the food below are easy to make. Most important, the...